One of the Greenest Group Housing Project on the Planet.
Designed by “Aedas Architects”, world’s global architecture. Vanya is a stimulating fusion of eclectic thinking, structural dynamism, and international parameters. The magnificent edifice owes its conceptualization to Aedas Singapore, the world-renowned architectural and design powerhouse. The company believes in understanding the social-cultural structure of the local community before conceptualizing a new project.
Vanya is spread over 12.4 acres consisting of 4 Towers namely:-
1. Tower A, Gulmohar Tower, G+19
2. Tower B, Amaltaas Tower, G+19
3. Tower C , Palash Tower, G+19
4. Tower D, Chandan Tower, G+34
The project at a Glance
• For the first time in the history of India, a project with a Solar, Open, and Green vs Land ratio of almost over 100%. Optimizing the balcony sizes – in the city.• Appartments are offered in the configuration of 2bhk &3bhk sizes start from 1252 sq.ft. to 2140 sq.ft. 4,and 5bhk is penthouse, Sizes start from 2583 sq. ft. 3358 sq.ft.• The hundred percent green project includes one of the largest club houses in india,with the sizes of 47000 sq.ft
• Instead of having dark and closed core areas, we opened up the buildings in a diamond shape to create natural lighting and air-flow both vertically and horizontally.
• A naturally lit core leads to lesser maintenance charges by avoiding artificial lighting and air-conditioning in the lobbies.
• Designated areas for greenery in the core areas mean that no matter which floor you live on, you open up to well-lit lush green areas outside your apartment. Community green seatings for morning outdoor tea and news reading with neighbors.
• An open core philosophy leads to every apartment being 3 sides open in spite of having 8 apartments per core.
- Planned Rooftop Solar Power Generation for entire city
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Solar Street Lighting
- Recycled Water for Flushing & Landscape
- Zero Discharg